Sunday, March 11, 2012

A Horse of a Different Color



Since starting back in November, I have promised my three year old daughter that I would make something for her. I tried to make a couple of hats, but both ended up too small (they are the ones I gave to my newborn niece). She has been very patient, so when I finally finished up a couple of WIPs that had been going on for too long, I asked her what she wanted. She decided on a amigurumi horse, and I figured I'd make it a bit unique. I finished it up today and she seems to be thrilled with it. Just a bit of yarn and a few hours of work, and she has a new toy!  If you are interested in the pattern, you can find it here.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE reading your stories and seeing your projects! You sew and crochet...wow! The joy of creativity is like none other (as is being a parent :) --

    Happy stitching!

    P.S. - BTW, I found your link on Ravelry, I think at the 365 Flowers Bouquet group that I was browsing. BTW I'm Cheryl608 on Ravelry.

    ReplyDelete