Thursday, January 19, 2012

Angry Birds




Seems like everywhere you go these days, the Angry Birds show up in some form or fashion. My wife found some amigurumi patterns a while back and made a set of the birds for our kids to play with around the house. Since then, she has made a few more for people who saw them and fell in love. After a three year detail which saw me traveling around the country to oversee the opening of a bunch of new Social Security offices, I took on a new role in my old office this week. Since I'll be back at a desk most of the time now, I decided it would be nice to have a set of the Angry Birds there to keep me company. So, my wife and I crocheted like crazy over the weekend and finished an entire set in time for me to display them proudly. She did the bodies, while I made most of the little pieces and took care of the construction of the birds. I think they turned out great and I can't wait to see what everyone in the office thinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment