Saturday, January 14, 2012

So Many Projects, So Little Time

Obsession is a word that is often thrown around when we talk about our hobbies and for me, crochet has certainly jumped right to the top of my list of obsessions. I have completed a lot of projects already in the six weeks or so that I have been hooking, but I have a ton more already lined up and it has become hard to decide what to work on next. My most ambitious project is the lap throw I started a few days ago. Due to the complexity of the stitches I decided to use, it will probably be something I work on a bit at a time for a while. My wife and I started a collaborative effort to complete a set of Angry Birds for my desk at work and finished three of them today (more about that in a different post). I'm also working on a bucket hat for myself and just finished a protective sleeve for one of my Native American flutes. The ideas are endless, and I'm sure at some point the interest will wane a bit, but for now I can't think of anything I would rather be doing!

No comments:

Post a Comment